We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

attraction coupons

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
74 posts
22 reviews
11 helpful votes
attraction coupons
Save

Are there any on-line coupons for discounts in Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper? Are there any coupons available when you get there?

Thanks.

Norma

e-mail necha56@gmail.com

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: attraction coupons
Save

The only thing I could find was this one:

http://www.banff.com/banff-coupons/index.shtml

I'm sure one of the locals will chime in shortly on something I have overlooked.

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
94,788 posts
99 reviews
613 helpful votes
2. Re: attraction coupons
Save

Hi Norma;

NEVER post your email address on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately !

Posting your email address on the internet can dramatically increase the amount of spam you receive.

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Best Regards

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Lake Louise
Level Contributor
3,364 posts
3. Re: attraction coupons
Save

Some coupons can be found in some of the magazines around town like the Visitor's Choice and Where magazines. This takes a bit of searching though. Many of the booking agents like Brewster, Banff Adventures Unlimited and Discover Banff Tours also provide packages for the attractions which can reduce the cost considerably.

Unlike many information centres, the Banff Information centre does not carry coupons of any kind.

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Lake Louise
Level Contributor
3,364 posts
4. Re: attraction coupons
Save

Also - one of the "best deal's" in town is with Explore Rockies: the $99 Ultimate Rockies Explorer. You get the Banff Gondola, the Lake Minnewanka Boat Cruise and the Glacier Explorer. Don't forget you need time to visit these attractions - you'll want and need minimum 3 days to enjoy these and other sightseeing!

www.explorerockies.com

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
27,085 posts
125 reviews
187 helpful votes
5. Re: attraction coupons
Save

In Jasper, the Tramway and Maligne Tours offer a "do the two" deal for booking the Maligne Lake boat cruise and the tramway. Sometimes there are restaurant discount coupons available at the visitor centre (but not normally during the busy season - mid-June to mid-September).

6. Re: attraction coupons

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 16:15
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.