We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

Has anyone booked here and what did you think? Did quite a bit of research and found some information, but not much. What I did find was pretty positive. If you know of this facility or have stayed here we would appreciate your thoughts re distance to beach, restaurants, shopping, etc.

We are looking at a 4week stay. Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
10 posts
1. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

I actually just booked a stay there for March. I had an extremely hard time finding info online. I came across a blog (which of course I can't seem to pull up again) that was a lengthy review of a girl's stay there. She said it was wonderful, and the beach is about a 10 minute walk away, as were the restaurants. I'm traveling with a 4 year old so I went ahead and rented a golf cart to get around for the week. I read it's the preferred transportation mode by most locals. That's about all I know!

Detroit, Michigan
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

This condo is a cheaply built mess. Anything that the criminal Richard Houghton, or his corrupt company Investment Properties Mexico has his hand in is unlawful and cheap. There are many more choices in Puerto than this flea bag, cheap, cement jail.

Iowa
Level Contributor
653 posts
1 review
3. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

I have no experience with Villas Las Palmas but I would take seanryan's comments with a grain of salt. A one time poster with a large axe to grind makes me wonder what else is going on there. Please follow up with your own personal review after your stay.

4. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2017, 05:17

Iowa
Level Contributor
653 posts
1 review
5. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

Hi Seanryan, thanks for the reply. You seem like a great guy.

Detroit, Michigan
3 posts
1 review
6. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

This fleabag condo was built by Investment Properties Mexico who were charged with the largest land fraud case in the history of the Riviera Maya. Equally as alarming is the fact that they are still advertising Villas Aqua on their website which was shut down by Semernat, which is the EPA of Mexico, for destroying mangroves, Any company that preys on other people through bait and switch tactics should be avoided in my opinion. Thank you for the compliment Lem5. Is that short for Lemming?

Iowa
Level Contributor
653 posts
1 review
7. Re: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel

Again, what a class act.

Reply to: Villas Las Palmas Condo-Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted