We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,970 posts
188 reviews
Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

We are considering Las Brisas for the first two nights of our 9 night stay in Ixtapa. Third party sites like Expedia show an all-inclusive option for their Deluxe Room category, but there is no all-inclusive rate on Las Brisas's own website. I want to know if the all-inclusive option is available for their suites. I have emailed the hotel directly (twice, two different addresses), the Las Brisas group, and Prefered Hotels; I have received NO response. On Friday I called Prefered Hotels, and they said they are waiting to hear back from the resort.

Has anyone EVER been able to contact this resort? If so, what method/email address did you use? I have never encountered this before. Very frustrating.

Ohio
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
31. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

I thought you were talking about the Acapulco one, and reading more closely , think you weren't! I will admit to wondering if the one restaurant on site wouldn't get old pretty quickly! I forget Acapulco isn't the only one! Sorry for my mistake!

Edited: 20 August 2017, 09:09
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
11 reviews
32. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

So KD, what did you end up booking or did you yet?

We are staying again this December for 10 nights at Las Brisas and we have asked in the past on the upgrade price (at the hotel) to move up to the Junior Suite. We already had booked the all inclusive and the up-charge for the Junior Suite was $175/night (and I assume USD $$, but we are Canadians). It seemed a bit pricey and so we didn't even try for the Fiesta Suite (which I assume would be even more). Just a note that this was also 2 years ago when we inquired.

Going all inclusive (from Canada) doesn't offer any upgraded suites so that is always an 'at the hotel request' if we ever want it. We always request a specific room and have received it 4 of 5 times so far! So I am not sure which way might work out more cost effective - adding the F&B package or upgrading room once you already have the package...but would be interested to know if anyone has done both scenarios at Las Brisas.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,970 posts
188 reviews
33. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

We completely changed our plans. Instead, we spent three days in Puebla, and now we are in the Cancun area for the next 10 days.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,339 posts
12 reviews
34. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

As an update:

We were finally able to book our airfare with United for our end of October trip. They got the Time Change figured out finally!

Once that was done, I booked our Standard Room at Las Brisas through iPrefer. Once I had a conformation number, I emailed Las Brisas for our upgrade, giving our Conformation Number and Room Choice, and had conformation of the upgrade and the room reserved the very next day.

Keith

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,388 posts
181 reviews
35. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

Have fun Keith! We look forward to your report upon return...or..when you are there works too...you know reading with our morning joe.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,339 posts
12 reviews
36. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

U Got It!!

Keith

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
11 reviews
37. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

Hey Keith, what do you pay for your Junior Suite upgrade (in USD)? If you are comfortable telling, just PM me or something. I am assuming you emailed Maritza as well? That is how we normally get our room preference arranged!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,339 posts
12 reviews
38. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

PM'd ya Sandy!!

Keith

39. Re: Las Brisas: Has ANYONE ever been able to contact this hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2018, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa