We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

Trabuco Canyon, CA
Level Contributor
117 posts
26 reviews
Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

Hola! We are so excited for our trip to the Presidente on August 5th. It is just around the corner!! I searched all the old posts on the board and checked the transport web sites. For my husband and I we'll pay $20 total for a shared shuttle. How much will a taxi cost us? Does anyone know? I just think a taxi will be faster that waiting for all the people who will share the shuttle. Thanks! Kari

WestCoastCanada
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

We took the TransCabo shuttle and the wait time was about 5 mins. Just saying...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
820 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

taxi is $45.USD from Airport to SJD. you pay at the side counter on the right hand side(before exiting to outside), the taxi # will be written on the ticket, and then you look for your taxi parked outside...on the right hand side.

Trabuco Canyon, CA
Level Contributor
117 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

Thank you both! It looks like shuttle is the best value. Kari

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

I use Transcabo all the time and the Presidente is the first stop and there is hardly ever much more than a few minutes wait time at the airport. Have a great time but I want you to know I'm crying in my cerveza that I'm not there...I've been back 42 days and I'm going thru Cabo withdrawal

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
26,007 posts
68 reviews
5. Re: Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

You will love the Presidente! Just had to say that!

6. Re: Transport to Presidente...shuttle or taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 16:17