We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Might be staying at Secrets...

Barrington, Illinois
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Might be staying at Secrets...

We have booke the Deal of Fortune through Cheap Caribbean and most likely will be staying at Secrets. If we do, what would be an easy, affordable way to get to Medano Beach for a day? I have no desire to rent a car. Also considering a tor of the Arch. Can we purchase when we’re there or should it be purchased ahead of time? And if so, who or where do we book through? Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,795 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
1 reply
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,432 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Might be staying at Secrets...

Tour of the arch is easy. All you need to do is walk the marina and approximately 30 water taxi operators will want to sell you a tour of the arch. I find the further you walk around the marina, the cheaper the price seems to get.

As for getting to Cabo...I believe Secrets has a shuttle you can take as long as there are is a minimum number of people interested. There is a fee. You can probably find that on the hotel review section if you search for "Shuttle" under "Secrets".

Otherwise.....cheapest and easy way without renting a car would be to take a taxi to La Comer (maybe $15?) then take a bus to Cabo ($2).

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Reply to: Might be staying at Secrets...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted