We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resorts offer Day Passes?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Which resorts offer Day Passes?

We will be in CSL in 3 long weeks. Wondering which resorts offer Day Passes. Will be staying at Hacienda Encantada but would like to venture closer to town for 2 or 3 days and would like to try out new places. What is generally included in the day passes? Drinks, food, AI???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can't wait!!!

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resorts offer Day Passes?

I read Finisterra sells AI day passes and if you want to hang out on Medano Beach there are several bars that have nice lounges to hang out on all day for free as long as you are buying drinks and/ or food.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,172 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resorts offer Day Passes?

Some of the AIs offer day passes depending on capacity but they are spendy! I think the Riu Santa Fe is $75 and the Palace is $100, not sure what the Finesterra will charge if they even offer them.

I agree, just head to Medano beach. All of the beach bars have lounge chairs and umbrellas as long as you are buying food and drinks. This will cost a whole lot less and the food and drinks are going to be way better too.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
3,631 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which resorts offer Day Passes?

The ME allows people to pool crash and hang out if you are buying a few drinks/beers. Since you are coming during a slow time of the year, I imagine most will welcome your business. I wouldnt even ask about a day pass. Be honest and say you are staying there but you would like to buy food/drinks and lounge.

The chairs at Mango deck are nice to spend the whole day in as well.

4. Re: Which resorts offer Day Passes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 15:20