We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30 Day Count Down Begins

Which San Carlos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
30 Day Count Down Begins

Only a month left to wait, this is the exciting time. We've been planning this since mid 2010, but a wait well worth it.

Last few details to work out with bus from Phoenix, still weighing Tufesa or Greyhound lot depends on departure times, have to rent a car for 1 day in Phoenix to see our son, and a motel for the trip back close to Sky Harbor but decently priced.

It's low 20's and snowy off and on here in WI so going south sounds like heaven.

Mexico
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30 Day Count Down Begins

You're going to love San Carlos -- just like I do.

I've used Tufesa several time between San Carlos and Phoenix and recommend it. One of my relatives traveled by Grey Hound and didn't like the experience. But his comfort level may be different than mine :)

For info on what to do while you're in town, check out www.whatsupsancarlos.com.

Happy travels!

2. Re: 30 Day Count Down Begins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2013, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos
Recent Conversations