We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage in san Miguel

Moreland Hills, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Massage in san Miguel

Looking for a skilled, quiet massage therapist in San Miguel..any suggestions? leaving feb. 1, 2011 Thank you.

toronto
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Cindy Juarez will come to your house and give you the most fabulous hot stone massage,,, I think around 400 pesos...she is fabulous.

I think her cell is 044 415 1030 127

Both my husband and I have had her massages and trust me, you won't want to go out afterwards..you will be so very relaxed!

Moreland Hills, Ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Had a wonderful massage at Hotel mathilda by Amalia. The spa was amazing.

Thanks for your info.

Marsha

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Check out Jasmine Spa. Excellent, relaxing, friendly folks.

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Cindy Juarez Massage Therapist cell 4151030127. Email cindyj80@gmail.com

Hot stone massage,deep tissue,Swedish massage.

$450 pesos

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Cindy Juarez Massage Therapist cell 4151030127. Email cindyj80@gmail.com

Hot stone massage,deep tissue,Swedish massage.

$450 pesos

Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Just had the best massage with Cindy Juarez...knowledgeable, strong or gentle, quiet, in my home and she was promptly on time!

Speaks perfect english have already booked for the rest of the month.

Takoma Park...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage in san Miguel

My traveling companion and I read these comments and contacted Cindy Juarez who, being so popular, was booked.

However, she recommended her cousin, proprietress of "Manos de Angel" Monica Juarez Rios who was AMAZING! She came to the house and provided 2 back-to-back 90 minute massages. She even incorporates hot stones. Her English is fantastic.

Her current rates (for Feb, 2013) is 700 pesos for 90 mins, 500 pesos for 60.

Manchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
1 post
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage in san Miguel

My husband and I just had 90 minute massages from Cindy Juarez. She came to our casita with everything needed. She was totally professional...and gifted. We are massage snobs and were very impressed! Much, much better than any massage we've had in San Miguel....and as good as our regular massage therapist at home....but with her own different style.....she incorporates hot stones...aromatherapy...and she gets Deep into those problem areas. Speaks English very well, and is nice as can be.

Best way to contact her is via email: Cindyj80@gmail.com. If you're visiting, email early in your stay to make sure to get on her calendar. Her price was 650 pesos for each 90 minute massage.....even with a healthy tip it's still a bargain. She's the real deal....at any price. Next trip, I'll email her before we come to make sure we can get her.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage in san Miguel

Carlos at jamine is very good!

he gives a really strong firm massage....always sorts me out!1

kate j

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage in san Miguel

I took up the services of Cindy too based on the reviews I found here, and she does live up to her reputation.

It cost me 750 pesos (plus tip) for 90 minutes of deep tissue massage, and she was really good.

As previous reviewers said, she uses hot stones and certain oils in addition to the massage. She comes to your place with her massage bed etc.

She's really good and in SMA she is defenitly the one I would always go for

I had my massage in April 2013