We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

Toronto
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

Hi Everyone who are going to be at El Coz in November. Some of us have expressed interest in meeting for a drink.

How about Monday, November 10th at around 4:00-4:30 at the Pool Bar.

We are 2 couples - Julie & John and Ellen & John.

Someone asked how to recognize us. I will be wearing a turquoise coverup and Julie will be wearing a red coverup.

So, come if you want and if not, we may see you around anyways.

Ellen

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
649 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

Ellen, I sent you a private message the other day.

We'll be there and usually we do spend our late afternoons around the pool bars or beach bar. My hubby will have is trusty Tim Horton's coffee travel mug.

Poquoson, VA
Level Contributor
136 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

My wife and I, along with two other women will be there at that time, also. I'd love to get together for a drink. (I'll have to check with the boss, of course).. Hope to see you there.

Toronto
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

Great. See you Monday the 10th at 4:00 or so.

Ellen

Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
4. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

Wish we could be there, drinks in Cozumel always equal a good time! :) We considered staying at the El Coz, but heard not so great reviews. Have you stayed here before? If so, what's your review? Thanks!

Toronto
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

No, we haven't stayed at El Coz before but we read really good reviews that sounded like we would enjoy it.

Which hotel did you choose?

Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
6. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

We decided on the Iberostar but won't be there till March. Friends of ours stayed at the Ibero and had nothing but good things to say. Two years ago we stayed next door at the Occidental and had the chance to walk through the property one night after an amazing dinner at Albertos and it was beautiful, so hopefully things work out. Have a great time in November, it'll be hard not to ;)

Toronto
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

Well, the Iberostar chain has a really good name so I would think the Cozumel would be great.

Enjoy.

8. Re: Meet for Drink at El Coz on November 10th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 01:21