We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

Level Contributor
385 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

We will be at el cozumeleno this weekend and wanted to email them and request our rooms. We have 2 rooms reserved so what tower should I request? Don't know if this will help but it can't hurt to try.

Gravenhurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

I can't help you decide which tower to request.

I stayed at El Coz in March of this year and I had a room on the 6th floor of the south tower. Others on this forum have complained about the south tower rooms being noiser because they are above the larger pool with the swimup bar.

I never had any issue whatsoever with noise at any time.

reservas@elcozumelano.com

John from Ontario, Canada.

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

Off their website it's this:

Pedro Armín / reservations Manager

011-52 (987) 872-9530

reservas@elcozumeleno.com

Since you're going this weekend I'd just call them directly, it can take some time to get an e-mail reply from them. If you're asking for connecting rooms that would probably be the South tower. The North tower rooms are the original hotel and are bigger and quieter because they aren't over where the pool action is.

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

That's me - a day late and a dollar short.

mn
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

Personally, I'm a fan of the North tower. We had a room in March in the south tower, and I've said before - it was freaky loud. BUT, it was on the 3rd floor overlooking the restaurant roof and directly over speakers. My 8 year old cried at night because he couldn't sleep. AND, I paid an up-charge to have a deluxe ocean front, not a restaurant roof view. That being said, after two nights we moved to the north tower - front desk was very accommodating and friendly about it - even let me check out the room first. It was huge, not as new as the south, though, and the bathroom wasn't as nice. But, it was heavenly quiet comparatively. And the 5th floor view - true paradise! But I've read from a lot of people if you stay in a higher floor the view is fantastic and it's quieter in the south. Good luck and have tons of fun! I'd even take the noisy room right now if it meant I would be in Cozumel!

5. Re: Email address for El cozumeleno - which tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 11:17