We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

We have booked 2 weeks here for next July has anyone else booked up?

We are getting married there.

Buckie, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

was looking at this hotel in brochure but cant seem to find it online, looks pretty cool tho wife and i were thinking about booking for next year too, hope someone gets in touch

Michigan
Level Contributor
943 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

I could be wrong. But I googled your title there.... and the pictures look like its The Reef Club resort ~ But under a different name? hmmmm...... that's Interesting.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
403 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

I did the same as I can't remember ever hearing of this resort on Cozumel. I came across a site where it shows not available until May 2008 but current reservations are being taken and the pictures sure do look like The Reef Club...hmmm?

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,885 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

That may be one way to get rid of bad press. Change your name.

Not that Fiesta Inn did it for that reason but it has changed names several times.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

Well I hope it is good, all i know is that firstchoice are opening it for 2008 i have never been to mexico and and always wanted to go to the caribbean.

I want to swim with the dolphins also as it will be a once in lifetime oportunity for me.

If anyone books for 20th July for 2 weeks we may need witnesses for wedding

LA
Level Contributor
275 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

Overhead shots don't look like the Reef Club at all...unless it's completely changed. Also, this is from the web site "All Inclusive.

Available from May 2008, all year. " So it looks like it's not even open yet.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

Please check out previous posts on Dolphins and how they capture these beautiful sea creatures. I have done this in the past and it was a nice experience. Had I known what I know now, I wouldn;t have done it. Just get yourself some snorkel gear and enjoy the beautiful fishies in their enviroment. Cozumel has some of the worlds best snorkeling, you won;t be disappointed!!!!!!!!! The thre reef snorkel to Palancar is awesome.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

I think this is possibly the viva wyndham maya hotel as firstchoice did holidays there too and the photos on the website aren't artists impressions so it is an existing hotel to be revamped the shots look similar

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
403 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

It's the Allegro by the overheads. Went to the Firstchoice website mentioned above that had the overhead pic. It's definitely the Allegro. Dock, beach, pool, buildings all seem to match. Is Allegro resorts changing names again?

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Village White Sands, Cozumel, Mexico

does look remarkably like occidental allegro from the ariel shots who knows we can only guess