We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

member rates at Le Blanc

michigan
4 posts
member rates at Le Blanc

I'm interested in booking Dec 8-17 at the Le Blanc, and was wondering about "member rates", and if this would save money from booking thru a site like apple-- any info would help

Thanks!

Harrisburg, North...
Level Contributor
176 posts
213 reviews
1. Re: member rates at Le Blanc

The member rates don't include airfare so I got an even better deal including the air on Travelocity for the last week of August to Le Blanc.

kansas
Level Contributor
141 posts
2. Re: member rates at Le Blanc

vacation920: do you think you will get the free tours that Le Blanc is advertising on their website? I noticed that orbitz was advertising that you would get this if you booked through them, but travelocity never said anything about it.

Harrisburg, North...
Level Contributor
176 posts
213 reviews
3. Re: member rates at Le Blanc

remiller-not too sure about the free tours but it sounds like you get anything you want pretty much at Le Blanc. I usually book through Orbitz but the difference in prices on Travelocity were a lot more worth it to us than that free $400 tour package. To tell you the truth, my husband and I will probably never leave the resort besides to go shopping at the mall for a few hours. The people I have talked with say that you just never want to leave Le Blanc, its that wonderful!

brooklyn, new york
Level Contributor
158 posts
4. Re: member rates at Le Blanc

Hi Vacation920,

If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for Le Blanc/how long? I am booked at Secrets Capri and got a great deal, $2,286 for 10 days for the resort and $299 pp, rt. also for the end of August. We still have time to switch resorts and Le Blanc sounds spectaculer...

Angie

kansas
Level Contributor
141 posts
5. Re: member rates at Le Blanc

Le Blanc was a little over $300 a night in august through travelocity, although I think that rate has gone up over the last week. At the time it was a significant amount more to book it through any other travel site.

6. Re: member rates at Le Blanc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 21:20