We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

michigan
4 posts
Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

I've read great reviews for both AI's, and need help making mind up.

Does anyone have knowlege of both resorts to compare, and is the LeBlanc worth the extra money (plan on staying 9 days in Dec 06)

Thanks for any help!

Orange County...
Level Contributor
9,074 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

Iberostar Lindo is more a family resort, I think, the LeBlanc more for couples.

The leblanc looks like a great honeymoon spot...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
2. Re: Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

If you're looking for a little more excitement and a spectacular nightlife then it's Le Blanc hands down since it's located in Cancun's Hotel Zone.

212eric V.P.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE Cancun Travel Survey Guide Book

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
1 review
3. Re: Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

I would choose LeBlanc, it is all adult whereas Iberostar isn't. A co-worker went there in April and said the place was great, but too many children.

Since it is your honeymoon, I would opt for the all adult scene. If you wnat to get out and get a taste of the party zone it is just minutes a way.

Good Luck

kansas
Level Contributor
141 posts
4. Re: Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

I chose Le Blanc for our honeymoon in August. I was pretty much sold on the quality of rooms and service. Plus it looks like a place where it will be very easy to relax and if we want to go have a good time it is close to the clubs. Since making my reservation I have been corresponding with one of their reps via e-mail and am sure that everything will be perfect.

kansas
Level Contributor
141 posts
5. Re: Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

I chose Le Blanc for our honeymoon in August. I was pretty much sold on the quality of rooms and service. Plus it looks like a place where it will be very easy to relax and if we want to go have a good time it is close to the clubs. Since making my reservation I have been corresponding with one of their reps via e-mail and am sure that everything will be perfect.

6. Re: Rec's for upcoming honeymoon-- Leblanc or Iberostar lindo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 20:21