We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach conditions at Le Blanc?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
America, The...
Level Contributor
7,308 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Beach conditions at Le Blanc?

I am choosing between a trip to Le Blanc and to SMB. I know the beach at SMB is out of this world. But there are other aspects of Le Blanc that appeal to me. How are the beach/water conditions at Le Blanc? Is it always rough? We are looking at later winter or spring for a trip.

Also, do you need to get up early to get loungers with shade at the pool and beach?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach conditions at Le Blanc?

The beach was great at LeBlanc when we were there in November. Big and clean.

There was one part of the water with a yellow flag in front of LeBlanc every day and all other areas were red. The LeBlanc lifeguards were very good about herding you back to the yellow area if you strayed toward the red.

You do not need to get up early for shady spots. The staff will bring an umbrella to you if you don't find a seat with one and you ask for it.

2. Re: Beach conditions at Le Blanc?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 21:21