We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

Not sure if you can get any NFL games in Cancun. Don't want to miss my team play.

Does CP have a place where they televise the football games?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,113 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

Champions Bar at the Casa Magna Marriott - hands down the best Sunday Ticket action; big screens, lots of them / decent food. Others: Outback Steakhouse. There is a chance it will be on at your resort, but I still like Champions for the atmosphere. Lots of people with fantasy teams hang out there.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

Would rather watch it at CP or one of the Palace resorts...I don't think my bil would want to go to another bar.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,113 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

Well, if it's the game of the week on Fox or CBS, then I'm sure it will be on the resort TV - most have one US channel for CBS, NBC, FOX (most are New York affiliates). But if it's not, then I recommend you head "off" resort to one of those places I mentioned.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

Thanks...I'll find out when I get there. We were able to watch the Packers in Aruba in our room...had room service, snacks and plenty to drink....the perfect ingredients for a football game. LOL

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

If you haven't left from home, buy a Sling Box.

www.slingbox.com/get/countrySelect…

It's under $150.00, and is great for not only watching sports (including local sports on local channels), but at the end of the day, it's good to unwind watching the same programs and listening to the same sounds as you might at home.

You can watch and control your home TV on a laptop, including all of the functions you use at home. The "remote control" that appears on your computer screen will match you local cable's device and work the same. The laptop can be hooked to your room television for a larger image or the laptop can become a second TV, especially if you are staying in a vacation rental. It won't to 1080p, but it works and we've used our Sling Box in many places throughout our travels.

Edited: 03 November 2011, 05:20
6. Re: Where can I watch the Packer game on Sunday..11-6 ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 15:19