We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

Is the JW Marriott in Cancun an All Inclusive Resort?

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,996 posts
296 reviews
1. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

definitely not.

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

no, but i believe that they have an "all inclusive option", although i'm not sure how good it is, being that is has limitations.

West Springfield...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

Checkout the JW reviews that mention "Club 91" those are the concierge level rooms that include food and drinks, though its not a traditional AI.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
137 posts
102 reviews
4. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

Above poster is correct that they do have "Club 91" which gives you an all inclusive type option, however, all food and drink are served in the club lounge, anything else comes at a cost.

If you are looking for a true all inclusive option, you can check out the Marriott Casa Magna as they have a true all inclusive option starting from about $259/night which is a good deal IMHO. JW is a little higher scale but I have found both properties to be excellent over the years. Heading down to the CM on the 17th of April.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

I guess I am confused because the other Marriot...the Casa one or whatever its called...when I go to their website there are prices on their menus and what not. So how do you get the "AI" package? Is that a separate fee? I dont see anywhere that it says its "AI" or what the "AI" includes.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,277 posts
189 reviews
6. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

I just answered a similar question, check this link:

marriott.com/hotels/…

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
7. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

I wonder if you can still get the AI with the employee discount?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
137 posts
102 reviews
8. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

To locate the All Inclusive rate, once you punch in your dates you have to click on the tab that offers packages. I believe it requires a minimum five night stay and is referred to as the Total Escape Package.

9. Re: JW Marriot - Cancun- AI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 16:17