We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor party hotel in Cancun

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor party hotel in Cancun

So we are early 30s, five guys looking for a fun resort in Cancun.

Preferences are- a party scene, none to minimal kids, single folks, swim up bar, good drinks.

We have kinda narrowed down to Hard rock and Melody Maker formerly Me Cancun. But any suggestions will be much appreciated.

We aren’t worried to spend but want the best for our buddy...

4 replies to this topic
Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,702 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor party hotel in Cancun

I don't know much about Melody Maker. I do know when it was ME there was some issues about things that were not included on the AI Package. I would say that Hard Rock would have been my first suggestion for your group. The Riu's are also on the lively side in Cancun but I think HR would be a great fit.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,810 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor party hotel in Cancun

Hard Rock would be the best by a million miles between the 2! I do not expect MM to uphold the standards that the previous "Me' did.

HR is ranked #10 and MM is #83. That's outta roughly 190 hotels. So, again HR all the way.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor party hotel in Cancun

Thanks for your help guys. We decided on melody as the hard rock was sold out! We are paying almost half than hard rock so now we can use the extra money for some extra curricular activities ;)

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,810 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor party hotel in Cancun

Cool, been there on the sold out thing lots.

Hey, your in Cancun though. Party on!!

Reply to: Bachelor party hotel in Cancun
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted