We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we buy a sun umbrella when we arrive?

London
Level Contributor
50 posts
19 reviews
Can we buy a sun umbrella when we arrive?

We're staying at the Fiesta Americana Condesa in two weeks time. I've heard there is not much shade on the beach and we are bringing our 5-month old baby (and her older brother) so I'm thinking about whether I should buy a decent sized parasol for the whole family to use while we are there. Would prefer not to pay a fortune but happy to pass it on or donate to the kids club when we leave.

Where could I buy a sun umbrella in the hotel zone? If anyone can clarify what shade we can get in the FACC on the beach and around the kids pool, that would be really helpful.

3 replies to this topic
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,937 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Can we buy a sun umbrella when we arrive?

There are sun umbrellas everywhere at the pool. If there's not one where you like it one of the porters would be happy to bring you one. Of course having a propina in your hand certainly helps them go hunt one down for you. I speak from experience. Hahaha

This is one of the resorts where they have plenty of them. I do not recall how many are on the beach but there are some. I should know as we stay there Lots but just never have really paid attention.

If you do ventire to go purchase one one can be found at the local Churaduri (sp?) grocery store located close to. Kukulicam mall 5 min to the north just up the blvd.

Edited: 15 May 2018, 09:29
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,937 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Can we buy a sun umbrella when we arrive?

I was just looking at some pictures on Facebook a some pice that some people posted. There are palpas up and down the property from the North End to the South End of the property. There is plenty of them!!!

Edited: 15 May 2018, 09:46
Bridgewater...
Level Contributor
348 posts
3. Re: Can we buy a sun umbrella when we arrive?

There were plenty of umbrellas around pool and plenty of papaya huts on beach! When we went last May they were always available !! Pool fills up but there’s always a spot and they will move things around for you! You will love it at facc!!

Reply to: Can we buy a sun umbrella when we arrive?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted