We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Resort Cancun questions

Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Resort Cancun questions

I was curious if it's a nice resort and is the beach really nice? Also are the food and rooms any good? I stayed at secret silversands and villa del Palmar in the past in Cancun and both were very nice. Was wondering if dreams compares to these. I appreciate any help in advance.

5 replies to this topic
DeForest, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
91 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Resort Cancun questions

I haven't stayed at either of the places but can tell you Dreams Sands has an absolutely gorgeous beach.

Illinois
Level Contributor
373 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Resort Cancun questions

We stayed there a couple years ago. The place needed some upgrading. The food and drinks were very good. The rooms and balcony were small so i asked to be upgraded, the only thing they had was a bridal sweet which is very nice. We ended up with that for more $. DON'T agree to their sales pitch for their vacation club. They say it's 1 1/2 hours. They are really good at talking you into it and won't take no for an answer. After over 3 hours i had to finally get really mad at them to get them to leave me alone. It ruined my entire day.

Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Resort Cancun questions

Thanks everyone for your answers

I appreciate your help!

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Resort Cancun questions

I'm staying at the Dreams Resort now. I've been very happy with it. Compared to surrounding beaches, it's the best beach in this immediate area. I've been very happy with the service. The food has been good, some very good, but none world class or anything. Fruit drinks are fantastic, but drinks are pretty weak on the alcohol, which is OK with me personally. The one nightly show we went to was actually really good. Wasn't expecting that to be honest. We got a room with a balcony. The balcony is very nice. The room is nice, but nothing overly special. We don't spend much time in the room, so that's OK. Overall, I'd definitely come back to the Dreams!

Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Resort Cancun questions

Thanks everyone!

Reply to: Dreams Resort Cancun questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted