We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Club Paradise Restaurants

Plains, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Club Paradise Restaurants

Hello, traveling to this resort next month. Are men allowed to wear docker shorts into the restaurants? I realize shirts without sleeves or tank tops would not be allowed., but are shorts ok?

2 replies to this topic
Tijuana, Mexico
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Club Paradise Restaurants

Hi, I stayed at the Crown Club Paradise Cancun in June of 2016 and I was allowed in to almost all the a la carte restaurants wearing docker shorts, polo t-shirts and boat shoes (no socks). We went to the Italian, Mexican, Seafood and Steakhouse a la carte restaurants without any problems. Now, the French a la carte does require long pants, so if you plan to go to that one pack a pair of light trousers or khakis. I was traveling with my wife and my 2 year old son so we didn't went to the French restaurant as it is adults only. I've just checked their website and they specify bermuda shorts are allowed into all restaurants except to the French one. Hope this helps!

Relax and have a great time on your Cancun vacation!

watertown
Level Contributor
140 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Club Paradise Restaurants

Yes docker shorts are fine, we were there last June and will be there again next month. The adults only (french) you have to have long pants and collar shirt..even shorts and a nice tshirt were fine at other restaurants.

Reply to: Crown Club Paradise Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted