We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

Orange County...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

Hello : I would like to find out Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin about 1.85 km south of the ruins of El Tajin. It is mapped on Google Map and is the only hotel in the El Tajin village.

Other info regarding to El Tajin village is appreciated.

YK

Emporio Veracruz
Emporio Veracruz
#1 of 77 hotels in Veracruz
Fiesta Americana Veracruz
Fiesta Americana Veracruz
#2 of 77 hotels in Veracruz
Veracruz Centro Historico
Veracruz Centro Historico
#3 of 77 hotels in Veracruz
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

I visited El Tajin last May. The ruins are spectacular and worth the trip. I think most tourists stay in Papantla, which about a 30-40 peso cab ride from El Tajin, or even visit as a daytrip from Veracruz city.

Mentioned in this post
Papantla
Papantla
166 Reviews
Veracruz, Mexico
Veracruz
Veracruz
Veracruz, Mexico
Orange County...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

Hi: Thank you for your reply. I am thinking about renting a car at PAZ airport and drive to one of those two hotels within 2 miles to the ruins. One will be Hotel Campestre Tajin and the other

Hotel Estaku which is the one I am trying to get some info about.

Thanks anyway!

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

Street view almost makes it look deserted, doesn't it? No sign, nothing. I clicked on over to the Mexican TA site; nothing. Since you've got a car, you probably have enough flexibility to just show up at either place and walk right in. But Campestre looks nice. Neither has a TA review, you can be the first; help out those that follow. If you stay at one, maybe take a minute to check out the other and post what you find...

We were in Papantla/Tajin a few weeks ago, Papantla was really busy and crowded. We moved on to the Costa Esmeralda. Enjoy your trip, please post your results.

Mentioned in this post
Papantla
Papantla
166 Reviews
Veracruz, Mexico
Costa Esmeralda
Costa Esmeralda
19 Reviews
Veracruz, Mexico
Orange County...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

Hello: Thank you for your advice. I definitely will check both out. I probably would not

stay in either Poza Rica or Papantla. I want to have a true feeling of El Tajin. Hotel Campestre

costs $ 30 per night and its next door is a Pemex station. If it comes to the worst at least I can get some sandwiches for lunch or even dinner.

Thanks again for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Papantla
Papantla
166 Reviews
Veracruz, Mexico
Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

Did you ever find out anything about the hotel? We are going to drive to the ruins and I'd rather not stay to far away.

Thanks

6. Re: Infomation about Hotel Estaku in the village of El Tajin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2017, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Veracruz