We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Center city hotels with twin beds?

Arroyo Grande...
Level Contributor
60 posts
111 reviews
Center city hotels with twin beds?

Looking at a highly recommended Casa Colonial in city center but no rooms with two beds! Any other recommended hotels in central area? What ARE some desirable central Cuernavaca areas to look in? We are two older friends, no mobility issues! Don't care too much about nightlife, love to walk. Thanks.

BC
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
201 reviews
1. Re: Center city hotels with twin beds?

I stayed in the centre in a nice place with twin beds, they have one room that fits this criteria.

Great location.

http://www.villabonitalesterrasses.com

Monteverde Costa...
Level Contributor
655 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Center city hotels with twin beds?

Pumpermums recomendation looks good. Nice location near Zocolo, Cathedral and Brady museum and nice park. Also a large comercial Mexicana a short walk away. Safe to walk around that area for sure.

They have good booking.com rating which is good. The website does not mention price. You could try booking.com for price by room type. then send them an email off their site. Booking.com charges 15% commission so the direct price should be less.

I stay two times a year on the other side of the Zocolo with a family so cant recomend hotels but I love Cuernavaca and always feel safe. .

Looking forward to being there again over xmas/N. years.

Im sure you will have a good time.

BC
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
201 reviews
3. Re: Center city hotels with twin beds?

Their website will show the prices if you click on the "book now" button.

I found it to be cheaper using a booking site, I used Expedia. We got in really late due to airline delays, 2.30 in the morning, but the nightman was there to show us to our room. Nice people.

4. Re: Center city hotels with twin beds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2018, 12:18