We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azure Paradise Villa - do you know anything about it?

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
15 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Azure Paradise Villa - do you know anything about it?

Does anyone have information on Azure Paradise Villa? We plan to stay there in December, but I'd like to hear from someone before paying the deposit. I can't find a review of it anywhere. Thanks.

1. Re: Azure Paradise Villa - do you know anything about it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2006, 23:42
LosAngeles
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Azure Paradise Villa - do you know anything about it?

We stayed there for 2 wks for my parents 30th anniversary. It's right ON this amazing beach that we felt was all ours,so peaceful & quiet! Everything went smoothly from the first email, to being met at the airport. Everyone was very nice & helpful. Any questions or concerns I had,Beverly was quick with her emails back & really was helpful & patient with organizing this stay for us. She even had a fruit basket delivered for our arrival! It really is the little things sometimes.With 3 nice size bedrooms, a kitchen,& livingroom, all 6 of us were comfortable. My parents had the upstairs room that has the whole wall covered in windows that look out at the ocean. There was even a private garden upstairs. Nothing like waking up to the sound & scent of the ocean breeze. The weather was always nice,& on warmer days you always have that ocean breeze to keep you cool. My sister loved the infinity pool,& we'd all sit on the patio & watch the sun set every night.-bring your camera!It's a close drive into Zihuatanejo, or a little further north is Ixtapa.

All in all, it was a great vacation for the whole family, as well as my parents 30th. This is definately one of those hidden gems I wanted to keep all to myself!

Mentioned in this post
Zihuatanejo
Zihuatanejo
Guerrero, Mexico
Ixtapa
Ixtapa
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
California
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Azure Paradise Villa - do you know anything about it?

I think that we are talking about the same place. We called it villa azure on playa larga. It is represented as a villa but actually it is a duplex in a condo resort. This was very misleading for us. It was a nice place if that was what you were looking for. Beverly was very helpful on the email questions and we were met at the airport and they were very gracious. We had some meals cooked for us and that was great.

So if you want a free standing house or villa, this is not the place for you.

Thanks

4. Re: Azure Paradise Villa - do you know anything about it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 18:21
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo