We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

Paris, France
Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

This topic was discussed last in 2010, perhaps it has evolved lately. Spain and Itay are catholic countries and nude sunbathing is everywhere.

I read that north of sayulita beach is a stretch which is secluded enough.

Who has more information on a beach closer to PV or clothing optional resorts please?

Thank you.

mexico
Level Contributor
659 posts
Save Reply
51. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

ah those frozen boob Popsicle will do me wonders in this heat

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

PVJennybean. It is not just Ontario. Women won the right in Ontario-1996

Saskatchewan- 1998 and British Columbia -2000.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,600 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

We have Wreck beach here in Vancouver

54. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 18:50
Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,600 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

As one Homer would say Mmmm Boobies LOL

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,066 posts
466 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

Respect for culture and woman in general here...and the law...

I hope PV never caves in so much so that they lose their culture and respect for the sake of money and economy..and frankly I am not so sure nudism would bring in more money, are there really that many folks that wish to flash and show their less then perfect model bodies...??? I for one have no desire to see such nor to show my journey scars...

Let me know if any of the current beaches change the law as I will be sure to avoid them..I live ouiside of Guad at the Lake and no urinating in public or on streets, no public drinking, and yeah you go to jail, unless you have connections ie; live in small town and know the cops, special occassion etc..drunkenness, of to jail for your protection...

and now I am wondering why I posted in this thread...but since I did those of you saying mmm boobies be sure to check those boobies for lumps please..be aware...:)

carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
57. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

I love nude beaches and have travelled to nude only resorts and it was the most amazing experience. I am totally in love with PV/NUEVO/BUCERIAS Since there is no nudity and I like the all over tan I have bought myself a tan through bathing suit can not wait to see if it works. If you get close enough it is completely see through so I will feel like I am nude and nobody will ever know.....

pv
5 posts
Save Reply
58. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

..rare? perhaps you haven't been on the main beach close to bluechairs?

both there and conchas chinas have very skimpy thong-clad and ocasionally topless humans.

yea the law is rather strict in that way and i do believe it has to do with evolving.there are too many borderline people there though in reality to okay such behaviour.(my opinion).

Edited: 15 January 2013, 08:13
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,491 posts
Save Reply
59. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

There are no topless people at Blue Chairs I've ever seen, and I've spent a lot of time at that end of the beach in the past 14 years. If there are it certainly isn't for long.

It's still a public beach, it's still illegal. A thong bathingsuit is not illegal and is an irrelevant distraction from the main point. It has nothing to do with evolving and everything to do with respecting the laws of the foreign country you are in.

Not sure why that's such a hard grasp for people. There are plenty of places people can go other than PV if doffing the clothing is what they want to do where it isn't breaking the law.

Wow, SO glad this thread got resurrected again. O_o

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
60. Re: Nude beach in Puerto Vallarta

I'd also like to add that Conchas Chinas is the local beach next to my condo. I have been there many, many times and have never seen anybody topless or in a thong. In fact most of the people who go there are local families who are often in their regular clothes and not even in bathing suits.