We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Jolla or Marival Nuevo Vallerta

grand rapids, mi
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
La Jolla or Marival Nuevo Vallerta

Two families are traveling during the upcoming spring break. (Our kids are 15, 13, 12, 11). We don't want "average" food; we want excellent service; the kids want some activities around the resort. Which resort is our best bet?

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: La Jolla or Marival Nuevo Vallerta

Look for NH Krystal they have a complete spring break programs!

Kelowna BC
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Jolla or Marival Nuevo Vallerta

Stayed at the Marival this Spring - was very happy with food (4 restaurants) and drinks

don't know about too many activities though - see my comments of tonight ( would you recommend the Club Marival)

Defin wouldn't recommend the KRYSTAL - stayed there for 5 yrs in a row (last in 2003) , and every year the quality and service have gotten worse. REading the write up under the Krystal in 2004 it gotten worse - if this is possible!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Jolla or Marival Nuevo Vallerta

I am considering a sray at the Marival in early December.. I can get air, room (all-inclusive) for $499.00 + tax/fees. The catch is... They are in the process of remodeling the Club side.. Therefore, the adult pool, Casabella resturant, Portofino snack bar and the gym will be closed.. Everything else in the Grand side would be open.. And needless to say the room will be in the tower.

I am hoping tp hear from someone who has been there.. Does this sound like it would still be okay? What pool has the swim up bar? I am looking to go with a friend. We are both 30.. And thought that we could do a lot more off the property as we each wanted to spend no more that $1000.00.