We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many Huatulco return visits?

ontario
Level Contributor
421 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
How many Huatulco return visits?

I have noticed over the years that many people on this board continue to return to Huatulco each year. So... how many return vivsts? For me , it was 3 times to the old Gala, twice to Dreams and this year will be are third to Sueno del Mar... total of eight

215 replies to this topic
ontario
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
201. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

We are first timers going to Secrets next February :)

Minocqua, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
377 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
202. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

First time is the best! Enjoy.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
203. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

We are hoping to return for our 6th trip in December. We have stayed twice at Secrets, and once at Dreams. But my true happy place is at the Camino Real Zaashila where we have stayed three times. We love Huatulco!

Edited: 14 August 2018, 12:45
Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
204. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

It will be our 4th trip come this Jan 20, 2019.... 2x at Castillo & 1x at the Binni... and returning to the Castillo in Jan/19... love this area, so close to La Crucecita...

Huatulco , our home away from home... love this place...

Jackson, Missouri
Level Contributor
393 posts
1 review
Save Reply
205. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

2 times @ Villas Fa Sol and now our nephew has build 2 homes in Puerto Escondido, so who knows how many more times!! Nonstop from St Louis to Huatulco from Jan-April.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
14,481 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
206. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

It would be my 4th visit to Huatulco if we come in February 2019....we have our hotel booked already for two weeks (the Princess Mayev) - just waiting for the flight prices to become more reasonable!

Huatulco is great but it's not $1500 per person for a return flight great.... :0

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
207. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

First visit is this December. Formerly Ixtapa/Zihua area for the last 8 years and really looking forward to visiting somewhere that is even more sunny and hot!

Edited: 17 August 2018, 04:55
Alberta
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
208. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

This year will make 7 visits for us. 6 to Las Brisas, and one to Secrets. Not hard to guess which one we like best.

Burlington...
3 posts
Save Reply
209. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

Can you tell me about Dreams and deep sea fishing?

Minocqua, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
377 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
210. Re: How many Huatulco return visits?

jmather, can't help with Dreams but lots of good Captains for fishing. I've been out with Tico and got a nice striped marlin. Also went with Tino Hernandez of Tino's Sport Fishing. Caught a good dorado. Both Great guys and great captains.

And there are many others. Decide what you're after, check reviews and contact a few of them. Enjoy all there is to see out there.

Edited: 17 August 2018, 11:06
Reply to: How many Huatulco return visits?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
Recent Conversations