We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Huatulco to Zipolite

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Huatulco to Zipolite

Hi there,

I am flying into Huatulco airport in a few days and want to travel straight to Zipolite. Can anyone suggest the best way to get tg there? Is there a bus that goes directly to Zipolite or is a Taxi/colectivo better? Any ideas of up to date costs would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me! :-)

5 replies to this topic
chicago
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
128 reviews
1. Re: Huatulco to Zipolite

You can catch a bus from the highway or a taxi. Taxis out by the highway are cheaper than inside the airport. It really isn’t that far of a walk. Last year a taxi from San Agustinillo (the beach town past Zipolite) was 700 pesos to the Hotel Castillo in Santa Cruz.

chicago
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
128 reviews
2. Re: Huatulco to Zipolite

Taxihuatulco.com lists the price as 600 pesos from outside the airport to Zipolite.

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Huatulco to Zipolite

Thanks very much for both replies! This is very helpful information 😊 really appreciated!

Edited: 09 August 2018, 11:31
Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
10,801 posts
213 reviews
4. Re: Huatulco to Zipolite

Bus leaves you on the main highway a few miles away, so either 600 Peso taxi from a block off the airport or a 1050 Peso taxi from within the airport.

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Huatulco to Zipolite

Okay good to know! Thank you... looks like I’ll be getting a Taxi 🚕 appriciate the help and information!

Reply to: Huatulco to Zipolite
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco