We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party people hotel

Lakeside, California
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Party people hotel

I am gonna stay at FiestAmericana for a week. Prior to checking I want to try something else for a night. What's fun, party action hotel to book for the night. Thanks for any suggestions.

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party people hotel

Some say the Copacabana is the party spot! I've seen it in the past, but not in a while!

Peterborough & the...
Level Contributor
482 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party people hotel

Hi

Copacabana, I have stayed there for 15 of the last 17 years. Best location in the center of the Bay, great service, very decent food and pool side Entertainment all day long and one of the cleanest well kept properties in Acapulco. Right on the beach. Great value for the money and you can walk anywhere. As for Nightlife. You have not been to Acapulco if you have not been to Palladium and also check out it's sister Club Dinsmor. 500 Pesos admission all you can drink for Men, and 380 Pesos all you can drink for Women.

If you want a special booth and best seat in the house, get there by 11:00 pm to be seated. Tip 5 dollars US and you will be given top seat. Also if you want an IRISH Style PUB McCarthy's is great located near Wal Mart used to be the Old Hooters. IF you also want a night of great Latin Salsa Live Music with a great Band, Mojito's just near Tacos and Beer, on a Thursday night, 100 Pesos cover, reasonable beer prices and great live music and nice babes as well.

Mentioned in this post
Palladium
Palladium
116 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Peterborough & the...
Level Contributor
482 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Party people hotel

Joybee

Copacabana still does it for me. Location, quality and value cannot be beat and the service is excellent.

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Party people hotel

Heat....

I knew you'd be the one to ask! Thanks for your input!

Brooklyn Park...
Level Contributor
299 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Party people hotel

The Copacabana was a blast when I stayed there for spring break long ago. Maybe not quite the craziness, but probably a little faster vibe than the Fiesta Americana. We stop by for a look every year for nostalgia reasons.

Lakeside, California
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Party people hotel

Thanks for the info. I will spend a day or 2 there at the copacabana.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Party people hotel

Copacabana is a good choice. Stiil have good memories of the aprties I had there when I was younger.

Not the LUXURY ressort, BUT the party ressort with lots of good looking people too.

Robert,

Montréal, Canada

8. Re: Party people hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2018, 15:17