We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian dining?

Which Bathsheba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
vegetarian dining?

Hello all! We are two vegetarians traveling to Barbados in March- our hotel offers a vegetarian dinner option which we plan to take advantage of at least for one night, but I was also wondering about vegetarian fare for lunch, maybe dinner elsewhere? Any recommendations? We'll be staying in Bathsheba.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,573 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vegetarian dining?

unless you are strict Vegan, I would suspect anywhere should be able to fix you up something Vegetarian for lunch. (sorry if it sounds like a cop-out by saying that but, I'm pretty sure that's the case.)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vegetarian dining?

doesnt sound like a cop-out at all! that's all i really ask, and we're not strict vegan so i'm glad to hear you think folks would be willing to be flexible :)

thanks!

Edited: 06 January 2011, 08:36
MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vegetarian dining?

This question has been asked a number of times

..if you put 'vegetarian' or ' vegan ' into the search box you should find soem suggestions

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vegetarian dining?

Most restaurants have a vegetarian offering.

5. Re: vegetarian dining?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 16:41
Get answers to your questions about Bathsheba
Recent Conversations