We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Andros Bahamas LTD.

salem oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
San Andros Bahamas LTD.

O.k. so these guys sold us these lots and we paid for them and then they disappeared. I heard they went bankrupt so they never finished the roads or did the other stuff they promised. That is then- this is now. What have we got and is it of any value or use to us. I intend to find out and am coming over there in early Oct.'09 IS anybody living there? (the lots in the subdivisions around the airport and mastic point?) I would love to hear rom you. Are the deeds issued by San Andros Bahamas LTD. valid. How much are the taxes on these lots. Where are these documents kept? What is it like living there? IS amybody living there year year around? Is there any community or is it just a getto? WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!

60 replies to this topic
Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Just read your blog on San Andrés ..are you still interested in purchasing two deeded lots in Bahamas springs ..marilynsmerlot@hotmail.com

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Okay, change to tskolka@gmail.com

3 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

My parents bought there in the early 1970's. About 20 years ago my mother was told it was no longer required for her to pay taxes. She was given a deed, which we can't find since she passed in 2011. I tried to get help from the Bahamian Government, but they never replied and no real estate agent has been able to locate anything from here in Canada. These scammers are long gone. From what I've read it's simply a jungle,

Providenciales...
Level Contributor
2 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

I am but I'm looking at Andros Beach Colony.

Langton, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
55. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Hi, we also have inherited a lot in Bahama village#4. We have the deed and I was wondering if you found out anything information on this. We are from Ontario Canada and we keep paying taxes, but when I try to get info on it, I get no replies. If you have any info you could share, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Colleen

3 posts
Save Reply
56. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

My parents bought two lots, many years ago. From the comments here, it would appear that the area is pretty much deserted except for a home (or maybe two). I've spoken to others who have given up on this as a bad investment. My parents are both deceased. When my mother was still alive she was told to discontinue paying taxes, because there was a lifetime maximum (or something like that). You may contact me, if you wish at my email address - mattiebrodie@hotmail.com. I'll share what I know.

salem oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Will contact you on hotmail..cheers terry

salem oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Terrytrout@hotmail.com. contact me

salem oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Terrytrout@hotmail.com

3 posts
Save Reply
60. Re: San Andros Bahamas LTD.

Sorry I cant locate the information, but the entire area appears to be a lost cause. If I find my mother's tax receipt I will sent a copy to you.

Reply to: San Andros Bahamas LTD.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Andros
Recent Conversations