We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

Brooklyn, New York
1 post
Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

Good Afternoon,

Traveling in mid October to Atlantis. Can anyone suggest a Taxi or transfer(car)service for a Party of 4?

thank you RA

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
26 posts
1. Re: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

We used sandras taxi service. Just google sandras taxi Bahamas and it comes up. The driver was waiting for us and we prepaid roundtrip ahead og time. We really didn't need the return trip as there were plenty of taxis outside the Coral towers. Prices are regulated so it should be the same price whoeever you use. We did a grocery stop on the way to the resort for $10. I would skip that the next trip as we wasted a ton of stuff. We finished the case of beer and sida we bought but that was it.

Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

I would suggest just getting a taxi from the taxi line at the airport. They all have the same rates and willl be readily available - no need to book ahead.

3. Re: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2018, 13:10

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

While rates are set, the condition of cabs is not.

I always use Sandra Ferguson -- I send her my travel information and she also follows the flight and will send you what your fare is and whether you want a short grocery stop.

http://www.sandrastaxibahamas.com/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

How out of the way is the grocery store that she can take you to? I'll be travelling with young kids who by the time we land at NAS will be tired, but a detour to a grocery store would be really useful for us.

Nassau, New...
4 posts
1 review
6. Re: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis

Bigmama's Tours & Taxi

Reply to: Taxi or airport transfers to Horborside Resort Atlantis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted