We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

England
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi All,

Has anyone got any photos of the above room at beaches, I would like a look before we go if possible?

Thanks for your help

Deb

New York
Level Contributor
718 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

There have to be some in the reviews for them directly.

Here is Beaches

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147399-d254897…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hiya,

I'd love to see some photo's of this room too as we booked it to stay in for July :-) I can't wait - please post some ....

Mia

glasgow
3 posts
3. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi, i am also booked in for the first week of july in the parrot cay honeymoon suite and would love to see some photos or get some reviews on the room.

Thanks very much

Sharon

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
4. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi Shaz Glasgow!

That's amazing news. Seems like our rooms could be near each other. We stay in Edinburgh too so it'll be nice to meet some other bonny scots whilst we're over there too (thought we would be the only ones).

When and where are your flights?

See ya soon

The McLeods

glasgow
3 posts
5. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi Mcleod Family,

We fly to london on 26th June and then fly out to T&C on the 27th. We are sooo excited. There are 3 of us. Our daughter will be 17 on the day we fly to T&C.

Its good to hear from someone that will be there, fantastic that its someone from home.

We are only there for one week , we will then fly to Miami to drop our daughter off to family ,then we fly to the bvi for 9 days for our honeymoon.

How many of the family are going, and have you been before?

Not long now

Talk Soon

Shaz

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
6. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

HI Shaz,

Ah no! Looks like were gonna miss you afterall. Good news for you tho as your gonna be out there lapping up the sun wayyyy before we will. We arrive with our 13 year old daughter on 6th July for 15 nights.

Sounds like your having a very special trip away this time so I hope it really is your dream come true.

We haven't been before but we've been to many caribbean places previously, tho this place looks fantastic! Can't wait!

Have a safe journey and a fabulous trip.

Everyone else - Pleeeaaassseeee post some piccies - the more the merrier.

Cheers, Mia

glasgow
3 posts
7. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi Mia,

Sorry we will miss u. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Nice talking to you.

Will post photos as soon as we get back.

Shaz

kent
2 posts
1 review
8. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi, i have just booked to get married and we are staying the same room as you next year. Would you please let me know if the room is nice please. Hope ou have a wonderful time. karen x

England
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hi, we got back on Monday and we were there for two weeks. The parrot cay suites being good is depending on which room you are in. We got put in room 612 when we arrived and it was awful. It was dark, got no sun on the patio all day as it was round the corner. Couldn't sit out at night becausecof the darkness all day it was infested with loads of bugs on the patio. The air con kicked out an awful smell and my daughter got sick with a virus which I am convinced was from this. Dark dingy like a prison, this room was not worth the extra money. We complained and waited 4 days to move to a different room number was 622. This was on the first floor. Our holiday started then as the rooms were light bright big, patios had sun all day we could see the see it was perfect and was worth the Money. Really the room numbers you need to request are 621, 620 or 622. They overlook the sea and dive shop. Perfect location for everything. We will request one of these when we return. The resort Is amazing. Be aware that there are two parrot cay buildings, one at front overlooking sea etc and the one behind just looks at buildings no view. Ve sure not to get room 612. Enjoy deb

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
10. Re: Photos of Beaches, Parrot Cay 1 Bdrm Honeymoon Suite??

Hiya,

Thank you for the room no.s - Great advice - I will take a note of these and ask ;-)

Kazywazy - no worries about room, glad ur booked here too. I'll post info and piccies when we get back for you at the end of the month - YIPEEEEEE!!

Mia