We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival 2015

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Topic
Carnival 2015

Hello All, Iam looking to connect with people for the 2015 carnival. I like to start making my room reservations.Please any ideas on cheap accomodations let me know. Also looking to meet new ppl so when carnival time come we can LIME!!!

Port of Spain...
Level Contributor
36 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnival 2015

There is no place in Trinidad that is cheap during Carnival, but you are on it to be booking this early. Hotels are probably booking up already.

London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnival 2015

hi from cold london and rainy as well. you asking about carnival in 2015 ? wow . 2014 carnival has start yet ( jokes ). and you asking aobut 2015. im laughing out loud. ( lol ) wait for this carnival 2014. and drink and enjoy yourself then after this year carnival then you start to plan for 2015.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnival 2015

hello Im also Interested in going to carnival in 2015 can anyone tell me what to expect im soo lost

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnival 2015

hello,yesi am lookingfor carnival 2015. I am lookingfor helpful info on local guesthouse accomadation websites thanks

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,301 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Carnival 2015

Someone posted a very comprehensive list of accommodation in Trinidad over in the Lonely Planet forum:

www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa…

One item I notice is no longer available and that is the Pelican Inn. It has been replaced by The Carlton Savannah.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Carnival 2015

Thanks!

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carnival 2015

I'm looking to go as well

Calgary, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Carnival 2015

I am also from Calgary and am going to carnival in 2015. I think we will be staying at the Hyatt; but us to are looking for cheaper but convenient Hotels.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carnival 2015

Consider Kapok Hotel. It's not far from the Savannah.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Carnival 2015

where are you from?

Get answers to your questions about Trinidad