My wife and I along with others had beach food at ‘OFF THE HOOK’ CARRIACOU, cooked by Erasmus (that’s what it sound like) on Tuesday evening 16th Feb 2010. Erasmus brought the meal of baby lobster, lambi and king fish to us ready cooked. At one-o-clock the next morning we started to violently vomit and diarrhea so much that by 8-0-clock we were whisked off to hospital where we were diagnosed to be suffering from food poisoning. We were detained in hospital and received three injections and three liters of saline drip. We were discharged late afternoon only because we had tickets for the late afternoon flight to Grenada. Upon reaching our destination in Grenada we both slept for 13 hours and still feel very week and unwell.
WARNING. DO NOT EAT BEACH FOOD AT ‘OFF THE HOOK’, CARRIACOU.