We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,979 posts
34 reviews
Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

Air Canada has just announced today that they will have flights from Toronto to SVG from mid December 2017 through to mid April 2018...that's exciting news...doesn't do squat for those of us that live here and want to fly out of SVG in the summer, but it's a great start and should hopefully be great for getting people in and out of here in the winter months...

26 replies to this topic
Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,979 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

999wefm.com/air-canada-operate-flights-toron…

here is the link to the article

World
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
54 reviews
2. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

The flights are scheduled for Thursdays

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

Great news!--now we just have to see if we can slide our apartment booking by a day.

World
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

Bar none, Air Canada Rouge is the worst flying experience I and my family have ever had. Read Skytrax and be warned!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,655 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

Our Air Canada Rouge flight home from Barbados Feb 2017 had no water. Imagine a plane full of people using a bathroom with no water. It was worse than that.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

I've heard lots of bad things about Air Canada Rouge but haven't had any real problems with them (since the Barbados flight became a Rouge flight). It's not great but I view all flights as something to be endured. As long as I can still walk and my knees haven't been crushed and I've been able to get a beer and something resembling food on the flight, I see it as a win. Anyone expecting comfort or any kind of enjoyment on any flight (unless you are in Business Class) is setting him(her)self up for disappointment.

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,979 posts
34 reviews
7. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

I agree Bear...there is no comfort flying...Rouge is pretty much a sardine can, and if you don't book early enough you can't get seats together, and will end up squished between strangers, which hopefully don't have b.o. or bad breath...also, if you don't know ahead of time, you have to download the Air Canada entertainment app ahead of time so that you can watch a movie or two...by the time you get to the plane you can't download the app...

UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

But do they drag you out of your seat causing serious injury when you object to giving up the seat you paid for because they have overbooked ?

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,979 posts
34 reviews
9. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

not so far...LOL...

Montreal
Level Contributor
206 posts
53 reviews
10. Re: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent

I became disenchanted with Air Canada but after the experiences I have had flying via several US, Bahamian and Caribbean airlines, AC is actually pretty good

Reply to: Air Canada flights to St.Vincent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bequia