a few questions:
1) is it possible to walk from our area down the beach to four seasons? it looks like there may be some sort of jetty/rock formation, but hard to tell via google maps.
2) I've seen that US$ is accepted, but would it be wise to bring some EC$ just in case?
3) we want to take an island tour when we get there, but with no concierge at our place, we're not sure which tour is the "best"... Anyone have any experience/advice?
4) while we plan on renting a car, i'm nervous about going to one of the beachside bars for the day then driving back to the villa... is it wise to take a cab instead of risking a dui? obviously a dui is not smart, but the wife would be nervous the cabbie knowing we're staying all by ourselves with no one really around. maybe i'm overthinking the scenario, but want to calm her fears.
5) we'll be there during Culturama... are there any parts of the festival that are most reccomended for attendance?
Thank you in advance!