We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Share with Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman?

2 posts
Save Topic
Resort Share with Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman?

Some of our family is staying at the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman. They were kind enough to invite our children. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to stay at the Ritz and due to a medical condition of one of my children, I am uncomfortable with them being out of the country without us. Is there a less expensive resort to stay at, like a sister resort, that permits the guest to use the Ritz Carlton beach or amenities?

Thank you!

13 replies to this topic
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Resort Share with Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman?

So your extended family will pay for your kids but they won't help you out? Seems odd..,...

The RC has very strict rules about the number of people in a room, I hope they know that. Kids count as people whether they are 15 months of 15 years old.

B.

Edited: 26 October 2017, 11:27
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,172 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Resort Share with Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman?

I agree with Smushie on this one. Have the family member staying at the RC advise the hotel that he/she will be having guests on.....days from.....to...... and if necessary, pay a guest fee or whatever the hotel calls it. Just don’t expect the hotel to provide you with chair, towels, etc etc at no cost to you. Or to your family member.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,172 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Resort Share with Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman?

I agree with Smushie on this one. Have the family member staying at the RC advise the hotel that he/she will be having guests on.....days from.....to...... and if necessary, pay a guest fee or whatever the hotel calls it. Just don’t expect the hotel to provide you with chair, towels, etc etc at no cost to you. Or to your family member.

Reply to: Resort Share with Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach