We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fitness Centers

Level Contributor
3 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Fitness Centers

Are there any daily fee fitness centers or gyms in George Town? Looking for a place with a full weight room. Cardio I can do outside. Thanks in advance.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,387 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fitness Centers

Not sure why you need it to be in George Town. Here is a link to the yellow pages search for gyms:

http://caymanyp.com/Cayman-Islands/gym

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,140 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fitness Centers

World Gym is along West Bay Rd (SMB).....only a few years in that location & fully equipped.

CrossFit is also on the island if that interests you. I believe it's in Camana Bay

Level Contributor
3 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fitness Centers

Thanks

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fitness Centers

There are two Cross Fits pretty central - one by Treasure Island on West Bay Road and one at Camana Bay. There is also World Gym as mentioned and Anytime Fitness at Camana Bay. Unfortunately neither make it very easy for visitor passes. I think the going daily rate is about $25. There is also a place called Life Extensions on West Bay Road that is more of a boutique gym (if there is such a thing!) but I'm not sure of their daily rate.

Level Contributor
3 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fitness Centers

Thanks

6. Re: Fitness Centers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2017, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about George Town