We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
33 reviews
Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

I have found these restaurants. Comments?:

Guy Harveys

Cayman Cabana

Rackhams

Da Fish Shack

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
10,897 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

I would choose Rachams or Da Fish Shack over the other two. Was extremely disappointed with Guy Harvey's in terms of service and food and based on others opinions have not tried cayman Cabana.

Any Warm Dive Site
Level Contributor
89 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

I'm with retrip on Rackam's. It is always our first night dinner venue on every trip. Nevewr tried Da Fish Shack as wife isn't into seafood.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

What exactly is Bread & Chocolate?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,319 posts
117 reviews
4. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

We love Da Fish Shack. It's a very casual right-on-the-water restaurant where you could come in shorts, your bathing suit, or whatever! Fun little place with mostly seafood, but something for everyone. And great drinks.

Bread & Chocolate is a breakfast/lunch place that closes at 200 on weekends. Mainly geared towards people working in nearby office space.

I am not a fan of Guy Harveys, except for the amazing artwork. Some people love their daily $9.99 dinner special. Now that's cheap!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
9,158 posts
197 reviews
5. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

Bread and Chocolate is an absolutely delicious vegan restaurant in the central business area of GT. I eat there at least once a week when I'm on Grand Cayman. Like other restaurants, they have a website and you can peruse their menu online.

Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

Da Fish Shack has my vote. We had a great lunch there and somehow it ended up being our cheapest meal of the week.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
35 reviews
7. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

My suggestion would be Lobster Pot for a beautiful water front view.

Another choice would be Luca at the Caribbean Club. You would need to take a bus down SMB but so worth the time. Luca has delicious 3-course lunches with wine for $25CI which is a bargain.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
12 posts
117 reviews
8. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

I agree that Bread and Chocolate is amazing. Not a huge place, but delicious food. Hubby and I are not vegans, but we loved everything we tried there. The spicy mango chutney that you get with most meals is so good - we bought two jars to bring home.

nj
Level Contributor
271 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

Lobster Pot...fresh fish and veggies...great staff!

10. Re: Lunch or a drink near cruise ship pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2017, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about George Town