We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

York, Maine
12 posts
Save Topic
Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

Staying there next week with my wife in a condo at Cayman Reef Resort on SMB. We are in the early 40 age range, no kids. Any recommendations for food and/or entertainment (especially evening) close by? Preferably walking distance or easy cab ride? Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

My recommendation is to check out the top "pinned" post "Traveling to GC for the first time? Here are some hints...."

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g14736…

Come back with any specific questions.

York, Maine
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

Thanks. I did look at that top post. Just was looking for specific recommendations close to Cayman Reef Resort. I couldn't find that specifically. Thanks again.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
6,431 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

Royal Palms, Ragazzi, Luca, Hemingway’s are just a few of your wonderful close by options. Once you arrive you will quickly see how close you are to Camana Bay and many other places offering excellent choices to dine and enjoy!

York, Maine
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

Awesome, thanks!

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

There are actually 51 restaurants within a one mile radius of Cayman Reef Resort. Cayman Good Taste magazine is great for showing menus, etc of those who choose to advertise with them. Some quick options close by are also Chicken Chicken and Cimboco. We like Cimboco a lot for their breakfast especially - $5 during the week.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,261 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

You are staying in a great location within walking distance of many restaurants. Look at www.caymangoodtaste.com which is actually a restaurant guide. But especially look at the interactive map. You’ll see Cayman Reef Resort (just south of Royal Palms) and also the names & locations of restaurants. Then look at the sample menus for the places that seem of interest.....remember that prices shown are in CI$. You can also look at ww.whatshot.ky to see nightly specials at various restaurants. No need to wait until you get there to see what’s nearby. Enjoy your getaway sans kids!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
451 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?

many places right around that area . here is my list luca, edoardo's ,ragazzi, laurens (breakfast ) . a short drive calypso grill and pappagallo . don't worry and just have a good time

Reply to: Any recommendations in area of Cayman Reef Resort SMB?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted