We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Island or Parrot Cay?

Washington DC
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Peter Island or Parrot Cay?

We have been to Parrot Cay - almost 5 years ago, and it was amazing. We are looking to do a 5 year anniversary vacation and I am trying to decide between returning or trying Peter Island instead? Thoughts are appreciated!

Somerset, England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Peter Island or Parrot Cay?

My wife & I visited Parrot Cay in February 2005 & paid a return visit to Peter Island in February 2006 (our first visit was in 1994). Both are wonderful but for us Peter Island can do no wrong.It is superb. I would suggest that you treat yourself to a beachfront room-it is well worth it. Our choice would be...yes you guessed right... Peter Island. We are returning in March this year. You might also consider the Raffles Resort on Canouan in the Grenadines. We had a really great time there last year. Highly recommended.

2. Re: Peter Island or Parrot Cay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 19:22
Get answers to your questions about Peter Island
Recent Conversations