We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of Peter Island

New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
Reviews of Peter Island

I'm going to Peter Island in early July. I have been to Little Dix and Caneel many times and love both places. Though most of the PI reviews are great , the ones that are not concern me. I have a bug phobia and the fact that one review mentions roaches in the room concerns me. We never had a waterbug in the room in Caneel or Little Dix. I don't mind them outside just not in the room ! Did anyone else experience this ?

chapel hill, nc
2 posts
11. Re: Reviews of Peter Island

I am loving the detail of all of your posts and hoping you can provide a little bit more.

I've been avidly reading posts to help my husband and I decide between Peter Island, Cotton House, and Caneel Bay.

I've read a lot about the similarities and differences between Caneel and Peter. . . have any of you been to Mustique?

Thanks for any info!

enjoy

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
273 posts
1 review
12. Re: Reviews of Peter Island

jmo, but i think all the islands are kinda buggy. more so in rainy season and after a rain. we make it a practice to be off the beach by 4:15p. having a bug phobia and going to the islands dont seem like a good idea to me. have you looked up "emotional freedom therapy also called EFT by gary craig? the whole concept seems crazy, but i can tell you from personal experience it works. you dont need all the stuff they are now advertizing, just check it out, down load is free.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
13. Re: Reviews of Peter Island

We realize this thread is a bit dated, but we wanted to mention what a great time we had at Peter Island Resort in Oct., 2006, and again when we visited for a day during a day trip with Dive BVI out of VG this past Sept.

We spent 5 nights at Peter Island in Oct., 06, and think it is one of the best 5* resorts in the BVI, if not the entire Carib. Very well trained staff, outstanding food, lovely landscaping and excellent beaches. I did a fair amount of diving with their excellent dive shop and my wife loved the beaches, as well as the spa. When we stopped by for lunch during a day sail from VG this past Sept., several of the staff remembered us by name. The Dive BVI staff said PI's food is consistently he best in the islands. We enjoyed lunch so much that we took pizzas home for dinner that day! Here are some photos from Oct., 06: …smugmug.com/gallery/2448625#128417099

And a few shots from our visit there in Sept.: …smugmug.com/gallery/3529991#199690642

We plan to stay at PI again! Cheers, alashas

14. Re: Reviews of Peter Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Peter Island
Recent Conversations