We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston to Virgin Gorda-best way to get there from here?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
9 posts
42 reviews
Boston to Virgin Gorda-best way to get there from here?

Looking onto the most direct route, since flights are so unpredictable, I'm hoping to find a way to have the least number of connections (flights, boats..) for a January trip.

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,792 posts
7 reviews
11. Re: Boston to Virgin Gorda-best way to get there from here?

You are correct, you should be able to get that ferry easily. It is only a ten minute ride to the ferry dock at CA.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
32 reviews
12. Re: Boston to Virgin Gorda-best way to get there from here?

WRBride,

There are five of us going the 26th of January - February 4th. Let me know if you book and what dates you will be on island. We maybe on the same flights or ferries.

Just to let you know, I booked the Jet Blue flight on Thursday and the AA flight on Saturday. I got both flights for $393. Right now they are pricing out around $500. Watch the flights for a while. Also, the best day to look at flights are late Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday. I read that the airlines post their sales right around or before this time frame. Other carriers try to jump on the band wagon and a dominoe effect takes place, and prices are a wee bit lower. That is what I did and it paid off. Good luck and safe travels.

West Hartford...
Level Contributor
131 posts
13. Re: Boston to Virgin Gorda-best way to get there from here?

The Virgin Gorda airport has been closed for about a year for construction. They completed the construction, but do not have permission to run planes into the airport.

14. Re: Boston to Virgin Gorda-best way to get there from here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda