We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive BVI Snorkel & Scuba trip May 4th

Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Dive BVI Snorkel & Scuba trip May 4th

Okay, so this is the trip I really wanna do - but am currently told there isn't enough people to make the trip a go :(

So I'm just putting feelers out there to see if anyone is in VG then is interested for Wed. May 4th! :) Technically it's a Scrub island trip (leaves from there - but it is originally leaving from Spanish Harbour).

Their Spanish Harbour trip is Thursdays, BUT with the main ferry arriving & leaving VG on Thursdays - I truly don't see why this is the chosen VG day?!? As the Dive trip leaves before the ST ferry arrives in the morning, and then doesn't return til after the ferry for ST leaves? You see my issue - am physically NOT there during the right times on Thursdays. Thus my NEED for Wed.

Check the Dive BVI website for more info. Its called their Safari trip, including Treasure Isle, Norman & Peter islands, the Indians lunch at the floating Willy T.

You can do either - snorkel OR Scuba, its perfect! And sounds like such fun - I wanna go!!!! :)

If anyone has any other ideas - chime in please!

Thanks.

1. Re: Dive BVI Snorkel & Scuba trip May 4th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations