We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unity Car Rental

Houston
Level Contributor
49 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Unity Car Rental

Beware!!!! A month and a half ago I called Mike and made an over the phone reservation with him. Then we e-mailed each other back and forth several times. He asked for my flight info and I gave it to him. I then asked him to confirm my reservation via e-mail... I never got a response. and I did not think too much of it figuring it was just the way things are on a laid back island. I sent him an e-mail yesterday asking to confirm my reservation because my trip is in a few days.... He reply back with "Sorry,we are unable to handle this request." FOR NO REASON!

He could have told me this a month and a half ago. It is inexcusable to be told this just days before my trip.

If having reliable service is important to you stay away from Unity Car Rental.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unity Car Rental

We have never had a problem with Michael or his services. We have used him for years and will continue to do so. We feel he does business in a very professional manner. Why don't you e-mail him back and ask what the reason was, I would. ( Just my 2 cents)

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unity Car Rental

Sounds like you also dropped the ball not following up on the confirmation.

3. Re: Unity Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2010, 16:30