We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pro's Remedy

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Pro's Remedy

We just returned from a two-week vacation at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. During that time we had several conversations with one of the Water Sports workers, known as "Pro", who walked the beach several times a day selling land/sea tours.

I was doing alot of coughing during that trip and one day Pro told me of a remedy consisting of honey, rum, and lime juice. If you see him, please tell him that Diana tried it and it worked.

Thank him for me please.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,679 posts
256 reviews
11. Re: Pro's Remedy

Love that! Works for me every time! We have just run out of Chairmans so need to find a solution. Of course one can buy it now from Waitrose but would prefer to buy in St Lucia!

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,679 posts
256 reviews
12. Re: Pro's Remedy

That was my 2000 post. What a great subject to achieve that with. Maybe time to retire!!

13. Re: Pro's Remedy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 14:17