We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Night Out

Kingwood, Texas
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Special Night Out

My husband and I will be staying in Soufriere and plan to eat most meals on a decent budget. We will be traveling for our anniversary and would love to have one really nice meal out. If you had just one place not to miss for a romantic dinner, which would it be?

6 replies to this topic
Peaks Island, Maine
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Special Night Out

Whenever we are in town (usually for a good bit of time on each trip) we don't go out that often as my wife is a chef and likes to cook and it's more difficult to find affordable dinner dinning locations. But when we do go out (so my wife can get a much deserved night out), our go to place is Mango Tree at Stonefield. Why? The views here are great, the service is excellent, the food is really good, the small resort has a nice romantic vibe, and the cost to dine here is fair. This is also the place that we like to take our local friends who work in the area for a nice night out. They always really like it.

If you go here, you'll want to go early to take in the views and walk around the property a little. The gardens are really nice and the people who work here really get hospitality.

If you are traveling in the area and have a car, one nice (very local) and very good for the budget dinning location is the View in La Pointe, Choiseul. It's abut a 25 minute drive from the heart of Soufriere, through some of the most beautiful country you'll see on island. As it's name indicates, the view here is jaw-dropping, especially at sunset. This is one of our favorite view dinning spots on the island and the cooking is 100% local.

Kingwood, Texas
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
2. Re: Special Night Out

Thank you. I have Mango Tree on the list to try already. Looks really good. I will check out The View as well.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
14,130 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Special Night Out

For something really special, how about Mystic Man's afternoon/evening private sail and dinner? Afternoon of sailing, swimming, and snorkeling if you want, with dinner prepared right onboard.. Ultimate in romantic and special..

Edited: 03 October 2018, 09:49
Kingwood, Texas
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
4. Re: Special Night Out

Thank you. We do have a full day west coast boat tour planned through our villa owner. I was referring more to some of the "higher end" restaurants listed on TA. Are any of them a must do dining experience? Jade Mountain Club, Boucan, Aspara, Great Room? We both really like sushi, so Cane Bar looked interesting but their website does not included price and they have not responded to my request to see a menu with prices.

Level Contributor
37 posts
5. Re: Special Night Out

Boucan restaurant ..you can visit hotel cholat to book your dinner at boucan

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
6. Re: Special Night Out

Hello Katie,

You contacted us in September for the CastAway Tour. To better orient you The View is located on the hill above Yukahu Bay. A 15 min drive from Soufrière.

We also offer a unique dining experience at 7th Heaven Kitchen in La Pointe, including the freshest sushi and ceviche on island with a Lucian twist.

We look forward to welcoming you next year! Paul & the Yukahu crew

Reply to: Special Night Out
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted