We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia All Inclusive

Level Contributor
46 posts
17 reviews
Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia All Inclusive

Are all the excursions offered at the windjammer on specific days. I printed out their weekly schedule and all the good things are on days we wont be there. For example the Jeep Safari and the horse back riding. If i wanted to do this on a different day will they charge us?? anyone had this problem?

2 replies to this topic
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
14,091 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia All Inclusive

I don't think off-site tours are included in the AI. I could be mistaken, but that would be quite unusual. If the specific tour you want is only offered on a specific day, then yeah - you'd have to do it that day, or find a different tour company that may offer it another day. If it is a your/experience included in your AI package, and you want to do it on a different day then yeah - I assume they'd charge you for a private separate experience.

If you want to verify, best to contact the hotel directly.. They'll be the best source of accurate info..

North Carolina
Level Contributor
126 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia All Inclusive

Tours are not included in the AI package. Most are only offered on certain days. We did the full day sail and it was on Tuesday or Friday. I would contact the Jammin' Tours desk there at Windjammer for details. The tours are listed on their website with prices, also.

Reply to: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia All Inclusive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted