We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia

Level Contributor
44 posts
17 reviews
Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia

If you have stayed at the Windjammer can you please tell me the "must do" events they have going on at the resort. I read a whole schedule full of things to do which is great. I still would like to take a day to go out and explore St. Lucia but it seems like a lot is offered there. We are a family of four with children ages 10 and 11. I like the sound of the open Jeep safari and would love to do some ATV's, sunset sailing etc. I would love to get some advice if you have done these at the windjammer.

3 replies to this topic
North Carolina
Level Contributor
126 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia

We just got back from an amazing week there and loved it! There are lots of activities scheduled throughout the day. We loved the watersports and pretty much tried everything available as we were on the AI package. If you want to do the tubing or banana boat rides, you have to sign up an hour early. Same with water skiing, etc. The other water sports are available all day, you just sign out the equipment and go. My husband took a sailing lesson and really enjoyed it. We also did a full day boat tour through the tour desk and it was so much fun. Mostly, we just chilled and relaxed, though!

Level Contributor
44 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia

Thank you! did you do the sunset cruise by any chance? I did the AI package as well and want to take full advantage of it.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
126 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia

We didn't do the sunset cruise, but it sounded fun!

Reply to: Windjammer Landing-St. Lucia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted