We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scott Robbins is a joker!

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Scott Robbins is a joker!

Just wanted to say, Mr. Robbins, that you almost made me look silly to my hubby when we were there last week. Although I have not met you in person, while researching and getting ready for our trip I saw lots of pictures of you on FB etc, so I was "showing off" to my husband by pointing you out as we would see you around the property. Then, on Thurs night at the manager's reception you were introduced, and a totally different guy walks up to the microphone! (same haircut but much taller :) My husband says "I thought you said the guy in the blue was the manager?" I was super confused and feeling a bit dumb until the real Scott Robbins stepped forward and saved my reputation! ha ha.. We had an absolutely wonderful time and are saving our pennies to be able to come back!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

That was his daytime body................lol

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

Have fun while doing it or it's not worth doing! You should have introduced yourself, I love talking to everyone. I am glad you had a good time.

Scott from jewel

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

Yeah, I know. I tend to be kinda shy though. (this becomes funny once you get to know me). We did get pulled into the game show one night though, and ended up winning a big bag of Blue Mountain coffee! :) I also got to meet Sentragrl and she was great. Next time I will be sure to say hello in person!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

Awesome. Yeah that whole group was a lot of fun. Enjoy the coffee. Best coffee in the world.

Scott from Jewel

indiana
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

So looking forward to meeting Scott after reading all these reviews( yes I am a addict too)

See you Sunday evening! Woohoo!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

If not on sunday, definitely monday morning. Don't miss the silverbirds steel pan orchestra on sunday night when you arrive. It is a must see.

Scott from Jewel

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

Yes colts1, definitely go see the Silverbirds. If you come in on that same 6:55 flight that we came on, (cause I think I remember you saying you got that same package), put your stuff in your room and then go straight to the stage/buffet area. Due to arriving on that flight, we only got to see about the last 20 min of the show, but it was awesome and I would have been so sad if we'd missed it! You are gonna love it there and not want to come home. If you need an excursion idea, definitely go to Blue Hole. It was amazing!!!!! and if you need a driver I highly recommend Kemrod (Smiley) Riley. He was great! His website is Rileytours.biz. Have a wonderful time!

indiana
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

Thanks wondertwinsmom yes we will be arriving late also so looking forward to see the Steel Birds! Hope we get in early( I know it won't happen )

indiana
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Scott Robbins is a joker!

Oops sorry Silverbirds!

indiana
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply